After that moment of reflection, pass the class once we got the days, months, numbers, seasons, the regular and irregular verb in English, in this class I learned the true pronunciation of some words I knew otherwise and learned two English children's songs very interesting. On this day I learned a lot, lots of practice my English, I am very anxious for the next class because you'll see a little test I hope to go well.
jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2011
On September 2nd 2011, José Luis had us make the dialogue thatwe had assigned in the previous class, the class made hisdialogue, a lot of us did well, especially me and my partner got a a,I could learn from that preparation helps a lot, and the good relationship between two or more helps you get a good win and never leave anything for the last minute. After all of the courseattended and gave the note to each couple for their work, teacherpractice we briefly about the importance of non-stressed, that stress alone can frustrate one and shows us that time is beneficialneck. With those words I realized he was right because there are times when I get stressed all gets more difficult, time passes once and do nothing at the end of the day.
After that moment of reflection, pass the class once we got the days, months, numbers, seasons, the regular and irregular verb in English, in this class I learned the true pronunciation of some words I knew otherwise and learned two English children's songs very interesting. On this day I learned a lot, lots of practice my English, I am very anxious for the next class because you'll see a little test I hope to go well.
After that moment of reflection, pass the class once we got the days, months, numbers, seasons, the regular and irregular verb in English, in this class I learned the true pronunciation of some words I knew otherwise and learned two English children's songs very interesting. On this day I learned a lot, lots of practice my English, I am very anxious for the next class because you'll see a little test I hope to go well.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario